And we have a winner !!! The random number generator picked number 27 which is Mary Rose from Portugal. She creates eclectic  jewelry , most of the materials being re-used or up-cycled or acquired from recycled sources. You can see her wonderful shop here : The City Folklore. Congrats !
We would like to thank all of you who left comments, your kind words filled us with joy and desire to create more. It's been so great meeting new bloggers !
We'll be back soon and till then, keep up the good work !

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner. Sorry I missed the drawing, I've been a poor blogger (poster AND visitor!!) but trying to do some catching up now. I need to go look at your wonderful shop again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you !

    As I mentioned on my previous post, I am a huge admirer of your unique and creative work. Yours is one of those shops that really stands out for the best reasons and that makes etsy a unique market place. I'll be honoured to wear your necklace and will make sure to spread the word any way I can!

    Best luck, success and again thanks.

    Mary Rose

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails